Multi-functional 330mL Transportable Smoothie Juice Blinder and Family Electrical Juicing Cup Fruits USB Charging Mini Smoothie Blender Extractor
- Three colours obtainable, trendy and delightful
Robust energy, can rapidly combine every kind of fruits, juices, soy milk, milkshakes, rice paste
Excessive-quality supplies. Environmental safety cup lid, silicone lifting ring, Tritan cup physique, stainless-steel blade, ABS base are all high-quality supplies, no chemical hurt to the human physique, secure to make use of, relaxation assured
Straightforward to hold. You’ll be able to take the juice bottle wherever, sports activities, outings, out of doors, picnic
- Wash the fruit and reduce it into small items of about 15x15mm. (For fruits with stones, arduous supplies, thick skins or arduous shells, please take away them first)
Put in fruit, about 60% of the amount of the cup, add 20% of water or milk, in order that the overall quantity of about 80% of the amount of the cup.
After the motor rotates, tighten the cup cowl, flip over the cup physique, begin the swap, and so on., and place it in place. When working, gently shake the juice cup for higher juice extraction.
After juice extraction is full, flip off the ability swap, after which unscrew the lid to drink. If an excessive amount of fruit stays, use a filter earlier than consuming.
Product dimension: 1808585mm/7.093.353.35″
Cup capability: 330mL
Materials: Meals grade PP, meals grade ABS, 304 stainless-steel
Battery capability: 1500mAh
Because of the totally different monitor and light-weight impact, the precise coloration of the merchandise may be barely totally different from the colour confirmed on the images. Thanks!
Please permit about 1-3mm measuring deviation because of guide measurement.
1 X Electrical Juicer